Cute As A Bottom Contents

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Welcome!!

Hi friends and family.....this is a HUGE week for me, not only did I start a home "Baby Couture" business but I have entered the blogging world! Whew! Busy week!
For those of you who do not know me, I'm Melissa, a dedicated wife to a police officer and a full time working mom!! I am excited to announce we have our second little girl due this fall!! I wanted to make something new, cute and fun for our little girls.............and WHAM, Cute As A Bottom was born!!! I already have a ton of orders and a store asking to sell these and I could not be more excited!!
Here is my inspiration....my darling 21 month old daughter, Kendall and our 2nd baby girl, Madden, due in September....

For orders please email me at 41s.wifey@gmail.com and stay tuned as I will post new bloomers as soon as I make them!

Have a great week! Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment