Cute As A Bottom Contents

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Naming of Bloomers

So I've had quite a few custom orders and decided it would be fun to start naming each pair I make after the inspiration behind them....your baby's names! So I have gone back and named all of the pairs of bloomers I've made to current. Kind of a fun way to keep track of what I've done so far. I'm having a blast making these and would love to see pictures of those little angels wearing them. If you have any photos please send them to me and I will post them on my blog! 41s.wifey@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Melissa--
    Both Madilynn and Lucy love their bloomers (okay, their mommies and daddies do considering the girls are only 3 weeks old!) They were such a hit...thank you so much for making them for these sweet girls!! Sarah, (Lucy's mom) said she will send me a pic of her in them and when she does I will pass it your way!! Thanks again!!--Kelly Knol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad they loved them!!! I would love to see pictures!!! Thanks Kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete